Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Behind Closed Doors

That ice has been here all night.
Aww come on I know you got something to say.
What time is it.
We got a standing ovation.
This is worse than working. Just let me get back to my hot car.
I don't know why I take the headache. I know I want to go home.
We need to see about having a reunion.
What happens if you don't show up?
Ring, ring. Don't you know your're suppose to be here. Yes sir, Yes sir.
I wonder what the sentence will be.
Don't you discuss this case with no one else.
I am ready to go home.
Y'all want to take another vote.
I'm not coming back tomorrow. I thought it would end today.
You can take another vote, but my vote is still the same.
Let's go in the box.
They might send us to another case.
I hope we don't have to come back
Did you change your mind? I said, "No."
You have the right to remain silent.
Will we get our three checks tomorrow.

No comments: