Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Encourage Yourself

I have been making little changes here and there about my eating habits. I use to love sweets and still do, I just make sure I eat them in moderation. I've started eating more salads and vegetables. Which I knew I should have been doing all along. One thing I had let slip was my walking and a few stomach exercises. A couple of weeks ago I started a whole new routine. I get up in the mornings and walk 2 1/2 miles, three to four times a week. I feel better just knowing I'm doing something to better my life. If you can't do that much just do what you can. Start somewhere otherwise a month from now you'll still be trying to decide what you're going to do. I had lost my motivation to even try and funny thing is I don't even know why. This is to motivate you and say you can do it. Come on my blog and give me your progress, sometimes that helps or even just blog about it to yourself. Whatever helps you to keep track of what you're doing. Here's to a new day for me and for you. Have a great week.

No comments: