Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Celebrate Your Birthday

I just celebrated another year of life. I've had so many people say sarcastic remarks about getting older. I would just laugh and say yes I am. You are either getting older or you die young. I think I would rather get older and enjoy life instead of worrying about a number. What I know is that this life is not all that there is. I thank God everyday for saving me and letting me learn about who He is and His ways. He is good and He is love. He loves me unconditionally. So if it's your birthday celebrate life and get out and enjoy things like you did when you were a kid. You may not be able to do some things, but I'm sure you will find something you really like to do. Listening to the birds or just riding by a freshly plowed field. I love to be around small children and watch all the new things they discover. I often think about how I felt as a kid and would sit for hours playing with the four leaf clovers and making necklaces. Those were some good times. I hope anyone who reads this has a blessed day.

No comments: