Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Every Rose Has Its Thorn Part 5

Through many dangers, toils, and snares I have already come.  With the help of God , he turned a bad situation into a good one.  It did and still is taking time to filter through all the emotions that go with abuse.  One thing I know is that it can be done.  We need other people in our lives to help in times like what I went through.  Hurting People Hurt People, Healed People Heal People.




My life was a mess when this picture on the left was taken. The scars I had were more internal. To the normal eye all you can see is the big glasses and my smile, but there was so much pain inside. I was lost, confused, and did not know what to do.


I knew there was a God, but I really did not know Him. I didn't know God had a plan for my life. I just did not know. I did not know how much He loved me.
I found out He loved me unconditionally. I also found out that I did not love myself. It has taken years to overcome the insecurities in my life, but with His help I am overcoming. It takes faith to believe He loves you. All things are possible to those who believe.
This is for those people that have given up hope. If there was hope for me, there is hope for you.
This is just a visual reminder that God is faithful.

No comments: