Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Transitions

My job that I have was cleaning a lady's house, then I got something new added on if I wanted it. So of course I gave it a shot. I have been a caregive to Jan for about 2 yrs, plus cleaning their house.
Jan has been very sick since Jan. 1st, 2009, her kidney's failed, plus conjestive heart failure, and staff. She is 83--almost died but didn't. Jan's daughter has put her in a rehab place to try and get her over this. So today I started going and sitting with her to keep her company or whatever else she needs. The place Jan is at is small but the quality of the people who work there is really great --Believe it or not they really want to see the patients get better. Jan told me she was ready to go that she had everything in order. I had never asked Jan if she was saved so I decided I would ask her if she had confessed with her mouth and believed in her heart that she would be saved and Jan said she had. This was really great to know. I have worked for them 2 yrs. and had never asked, then when she almost died I thought to my self --What if she is not? and I just never asked her for what ever reason.. I am so glad to have gotten another chance to make sure in case something does happen. Anyway I just wanted to share about my day today.

2 comments:

BK said...

I know that was a relief!

I just saw yall's article in the Sun and it was great!!!!

Madison Sanders said...

I really like the new layout!