Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Things my Grandson says to Me

"You not daddy, You Gram." I said, That's right."
"You not mommy," I said, "That's right."
"You Gram" I said, "You got it."

At almost three years old, he is putting together all this in his little mind. I love you, little buddy. Gram will always be here for you. You have brought much joy to all of our lives, and your little brother is coming along right under you to learn all the things you have been taught. I love you!

2015~ His daddy fixed salmon patties. He said, "daddy I want some more salon patties.
When he sees Dolly Parton puts out for kids that you get free from birth to 5 years old. Every time we open a book and he sees her, he says, "Gram, that's you" I said, "you think so" uh-uh for (yes)
Kids you love those sweet little things they say.



No comments: