Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dance Even In The Rain: Day six: Quote, End Quote. Post

Life can make you bitter or better. We all have a choice everyday to be one or the other. Get around people who believe in you and your dream. I always tell my daughter don't hang around negative people. If you do you will eventually become just like them. On the other hand if you hang out with people who are motivated and will even help you to become motivated to take the next step of becoming better. My daughter and I went and watched Tour de la France yesterday and just watching some of them who are quadriplegic was awesome. They had such upper body strength. Their faces glowed with excitement and passion. I loved watching them come across the finish line and seeing the accomplishment on their face. My advice to anyone who is bitter about anything is hangout or just talk to other people who see the good in you and what you can be.

No comments: