Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lies

In general some people think having a family and raising kids is like this big fairy tale. Like the ones you see on t.v. You know what I mean the perfect house, car, children,dogs, and the list goes on and on. I'm here to tell you it's all a lie. No where in the Bible does it say that you will have a perfect life.It does say that if you marry, you will have trouble. But and if thou marry , thou hast not sinned ; and if a virgin marry , she hath not sinned . Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you. 1 Corinthians 7:28 Being married is hard work and raising children is just as hard. One thing my mom always told me was" raising children is hard work." I can testify to that. I have grown children now that are in their early twenties. Even now they need my guidance and one day if I've trained them in the way they should go,I will have done my job as a parent well. So, for all of you who are just starting out. It's hard work, but it's well worth all the time and effort you put into your marriage and your children.

No comments: