Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Around the Bend

Went on a road trip to the mountains. My Mom's family had a reunion and so off we go. As we were coming back we found two or three falls on the way back home. They were beautiful. When I was a kid I had to go all the time to see my grandparents and I hated every minute of it. I didn't like the curves. Of course you have to look at the age I was then too. Now I really appreciate the beauty when I go. I have memories that I never would have had if I hadn't of gone. I thought it would be nice to share and if you're ever up in North Carolina just take a about a seven mile ride through this beautiful country. Also there is another place on this same road that is called Bridal Veil Falls, and you can even drive under it. So awesome.
http://www.ncwaterfalls.com/cull1.htm

No comments: