Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blessing in Disguise

I love, love taking pictures. I love to capture what other people may miss.  My little grandson and I went outside to ride the golf cart and of course I took my camera. We got back inside and I wanted to show his dad the pics I had taken of his little boy on the tractor. I picked the camera up and the back screen was broke. I have no clue as to how it got broken I had just used it. Anyway I told my daughter that I would get another camera sometime. My daughter is so good at finding things on the internet. She said I have found you another camera and I would have to order it online. I told her, I don't know about this. I had never ordered something like that over the internet so I was a little skeptical. After I thought about it I told her to go ahead and order it. Since then I have used it a few times and wanted to show one of the pictures I created. It's so awesome. I love the camera. Its a kodak easy share --30X.

No comments: