Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

What about me?

Photo Credit:  Lenay Glover of LG Photography


Sometimes we are like the baby in the picture.  We want what we want, when we want it.
Have you ever made that statement? What about me? I have.  If I do something for you in return.   Ummmm--What's in it for me?  We may not come right out and say it, but in our subconscious we think it.  Just a thought what if we just did things without wanting anything in return.  Now, that would be a mindset change. Think of when a  child wants to please the ones he loves.  We need to be more like this with God.
A child wants to be loved for who they are --not what they can do for us.  What if we all looked at All human beings  that way.  What a better world we could be creating! 

1 comment:

Lenay said...

I love it! So touching! & everyone should have that kind of love for their children! Unconditional!